Individuals eligible for Phase 1a COVID-19 vaccination include:
- Quarantine and border workers
- Frontline health care worker sub-groups
- Aged care and disability staff
- Aged care and disability care residents and carers
Individuals eligible for Phase 1b COVID-19 vaccination include:
- Adults aged 70 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 55 years
- People over 18 with an underlying medical condition, including disability
- Critical and high-risk workers, including emergency services and active Australian Defence Force personnel and meat processing workers, and
- Healthcare workers.
Eligible individuals under 50 years of age should arrange an appointment with their usual GP to discuss their individual circumstances before booking a COVID-19 vaccination at our clinics.
From 17 May 2021, our COVID-19 vaccination clinics will offer the vaccination to everyone over 50 years of age.
To determine when you can get the vaccine, visit the Eligibility Checker.
More information on COVID-19 vaccines can be found here in English COVID-19 vaccines | Australian Government Department of Health and other languages COVID-19 vaccine information in your language | Australian Government Department of Health.
For further up to date information on COVID-19 vaccines, go to the Australian Department of Health or Healthdirect.